The Rogue Moto Story
Alex grew up in a multi-lingual household with globetrotting parents. His mother was a Pan-American stewardess born in Istanbul, Turkey who attended international schools in Africa, the Philippines, and Central America. Dad recently retired from a 50+ year career as a fire and explosion engineer who worked in over 70 countries protecting mines and billion-dollar petrochemical facilities.
Alex has worked in adventure travel, search and rescue, and the language arts over the past 3 decades. During the last 10 years, he served as Managing Director alongside Skip Mascorro at MotoDiscovery Tours and owes much of his experience in the adventure moto industry to this exceptional tour and training company. Alex lives in Grand Junction, Colorado with his wife Pennie, and two exceptional children. Together they love overland travel, motorcycling, mountain biking, and snorkeling!
Rogue Moto’s Mission
To provide BDR-worthy motorcycles, premium gear, and luggage systems along with expert ride support and guidance so that individuals, groups, and our partners can be the heroes of their own adventures.
Rogue Moto offers:
- Outfitted dual-sport and adventure motorcycle rentals
- Colorado headquarters (with motorcycle delivery options throughout the western USA.)
- Curated self-guided rides & overland drives
- Riding gear from Mosko Moto, Klim, Forma, Scorpion, and more.
- Ride support vehicles and experienced mechanic-drivers
- Motorcycle and vehicle storage in western Colorado
- Adventure and Expedition preparation classes coming soon....